BD139 is a Bipolar NPN transistor, it is mounted in the SOT-32 plastic package. It is designed for audio amplifier and driver utilizing complementary circuits. BD139 has a gain value of 40 to 160, which determine the amplification capacity of a transistor. It has three main pinouts which are a collector, base and emitter. It is used to control (On/Off) bigger loads that consume less than 1.5A.
- It is Available in To-225 package.
- It is a plastic casing NPN transistor.
- Its continuous collector current (IC) is 1.5A.
- Its Collector-Emitter voltage is (VCE) is 80V.
- Its Collector-Base voltage. 80V
- Emitter-Base breakdown voltage (VBE) is 5V.
- Its DC current gain (hfe) is 40 to 160
- Emitter-Base Breakdown Voltage (VBE) is 5V
- Its collector dissipation factor is 12.5w.
- Its operating and storage junction temperature range is -55 to +150°C