IRF9540 is a P-channel MOSFET that can drive maximum load current up to -19A and voltage up to -100V. In pulse mode, it can withstand a load up to -72A. IRF9540 is designed to have low on-state resistance and fast switching.
IRF9540 is a rugged device widely used in the application of high voltage drivers, amplification purposes, and fast-switching applications. This device belongs to the TO-220AB package. This package is universally preferring for commercial-industrial applications due to its low cost and low thermal resistance.
The transistor possesses low drain to source resistance that reduces power loss and makes devices more efficient. This MOSFET has low gate driving capability by which users can operate devices directly from the output of ICs or microcontrollers.
Features & Specifications
- P-channel MOSFET
- Dynamic dv/dt rating
- Low threshold voltage
- High-speed switching
- Low turn-on resistance
- Repetitive avalanche rated
- Simple drive requirement
- Ease of paralleling
- Drain-to-source voltage VDS: -100 V
- Maximum Continuous drain current ID: -19 A
- Maximum Pulse drain current: -72 A
- Maximum Power dissipation PD: 150 W
- Gate-to-source voltage VGS: ±20 V
- Peak diode recovery dv/dt: -5.5 V/ns
- Total gate charge QG: 61 nC
- On-state resistance RDS: 0.20 Ω
- Operating temperature range: -55 to +175 ˚C
- Transistor Polarity: P-channel
- Package: TO-220AB