What is lm7808?
7808 Voltage regulator is a type of self-contained fixed linear voltage regulator integrated circuit. The IC belongs to 78xx voltage regulator family which is commonly used as the regulated power supply in electronic circuits. The 7808 voltage regulator IC is ease-of-use and available in very low cost
7808 Regulator Features
- 8V Positive Voltage Regulator
- Minimum Input Voltage is 10V
- Maximum Input Voltage is 25V
- Operating current(IQ) is 5mA
- Internal Thermal Overload and Short circuit current limiting protection is available.
- Junction Temperature maximum 125 degree Celsius
- Available in TO-220 and KTE package