The TIP32 is a PNP Power transistor. Since it has high collector current of about 2A it can be used for Power switching or large signal amplification. The transistor is mainly known for its high amplification capacity since 2A is not much of a higher capacity.
- Medium-power PNP Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE) 10 to 50
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 3A
- Collector-Emitter voltage (VCE) is 100 V
- Collector-Base voltage (VCB) is 100V
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 5V
- Available in To-220 Package