600W High Power Boost Power Supply Module
Input voltage: 12-60V or 9-16V optional
Wide Voltage Output (12-80V) Adjustable
Output constant current (0.1-12A) adjustable
Ultra-low input-output differential pressure.
Module name:600W Boost Constant Current Module
Modular nature:Non-Isolated Boost Module (BOOST)
Input voltage:Two input voltage ranges are optional (through jumper selection on board)
Only boost, output voltage must be higher than input voltage
1, 8-16V input (for three series of lithium-ion and 12V battery applications) In this input state, please do not overvoltage input, otherwise the module will burn!!!
2, 12-60V Input and Exit Default Range (For Wide Input Voltage Range Applications)
Input current:16A (MAX) more than 10A, please strengthen heat dissipation
Static operating current:15mA (when 12V rises to 20V, the higher the output voltage, the higher the static overcurrent will increase)
Output voltage:12-80V can be continuously adjusted (default output is 19V, if you need other voltage, please explain to the palm. )
Output current:12A MAX more than 10A, please strengthen heat dissipation (related to input and output differential pressure, the greater the differential pressure, the smaller the output current)
Constant current range:0.1-12A
Output power:= Input voltage * 10A, such as: input 12V * 10A = 120W, input 24V * 10A = 240W.
Enter 36V*10A=360W, 48V*10A=480W, 60V*10A=600W
If more power is needed, two modules can be used in parallel, such as 15A output, and two modules can be used in parallel.
The current of each module can be adjusted to 8A.
Working temperature:- 40 ~+85 degrees (heat dissipation should be strengthened when ambient temperature is too high)
Conversion efficiency:Maximum 95% (efficiency is related to input, output voltage, current and voltage difference)
Work ripple:About 100mV
Load adjustment rate:About 0.2%
Voltage adjustment rate:About 2%
Overcurrent protection:There are (input more than 17A, automatic reduction of output voltage, a certain range of errors.)
Short circuit protection:With double short circuit protection (input 20A fuse), it is safer to use.
Input Reverse Connection Protection:No. (If necessary, enter the diode in series)
Output anti-backirrigation:Yes, no anti-anti-diode is needed for charging.
Installation mode2 3mm screws
Connection mode:Weld-free output of terminal
Module size:76*60*56mm (length*width*height)
Module single:205 grams
Scope of application:
1. DIY is a regulated power supply, input 12V, output 12-80V adjustable.
2. Supply power to your electronic equipment. You can set the output value according to your system voltage.
3. As an on-board power supply for your laptop, PDA or various digital products.
4. DIY, a high-power mobile power supply for notebooks: with a large capacity of 12V lithium battery pack, your notebook can be lit wherever it goes.
5. Voltage stabilization of solar panels.
6. Charge batteries, lithium batteries, etc.
7. Drive high-power LED lamp.
I. Selection of input voltage range:
The default input is 12-60V. When you use 12V batteries or three or four lithium batteries, you can shorten the jumper cap and select 9-16V input.
II. Output Current Regulation Method:
1. Adjust the CV potentiometer and set the output voltage to the voltage you need according to your battery or LED. For example, 10 series of LED voltage regulation 37V, four series of battery regulation 55V, etc.
2. Set the CC potential about 30 turns counterclockwise, set the output current to the minimum, connect the LED, and adjust the CC position device to the current you need. For battery charging, after discharging the battery, receive the output and adjust the CC to the current you need. (When charging, you must use the discharged battery to adjust, because the more batteries remain, the smaller the charging current.)Please do not adjust the current by short circuit. The circuit structure of boost module can not be adjusted by short circuit.