RDM6300 RFID Reader Module Features
If you are a little familiar with electronics then you have probably heard of RFID (Radio-Frequency-Identification). The RDM6300 model is one type of RFID modules with 125 kHz frequency. This module is designed for reading code from 125KHz (ID) compatible read-only tags and read/write 125KHz cards.
- Support external antenna
- Maximum effective distance: up to 50 mm
- Uart interface
- Small outline design
RDM6300 RFID Reader Module Pinout
This module has 9 pins:
- VCC: Module power supply – 5V
- GND: Ground
- RX: Data Receive pin
- TX: Data Transmit pin
- ANT1: Antenna connection pin
- ANT2: Antenna connection pin
- LED: LED pin – This pin will be HIGH when there is no tag near module. When a tag is near module, it will change from HIGH to LOW for a short period of time.