TThis is based on RF module RC522 near field communication module.
Its working frequency is 13.56MHz and you can read and write a 13.56MHz tag with this module.
– Standard shield interface, perfectly compatible with Arduino UNO / MEGA2560.
– Very easy to use with the library for Arduino: RFIDMaster.
– Operating voltage: 4.5~5.2V.
– Interface logic level: Onboard level converter chip, compatible with 3.3V / 5V.
– Operating current: 13-~26mA.
– Idle current: 10~13mA.
– Sleep current: <80uA.
– Peak current: <50mA.
– Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz.
– Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire.
– Data transfer rate: maximum 10Mbit/s.
– Application: Smart home project, Voice broadcast access control system, Attendance punch card system.